Monkeying about in the workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertMP

Established Member
Reaction score
I did this for a post on a photo forum that is my other interest but thought it might be of some amusement here too. I left the link in to a thread by someone else that gave me the idea.

>pasted<
Following a brief burst of inspiration (now passed) caused by kenco1964's thead http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums ... hp?t=18809 I just had to rush out to the workshop with our Monkey :)

He then had a few jobs to get on with....

planing

monkey1.jpg

Had to try the chisel out

monkey2.jpg

strong monkey

monkey3.jpg

some things are more of a challenge when you are not so big...

monkey4.jpg

where there is a will

monkey5.jpg

there is a way

monkey6.jpg

Brilliant, simply Brilliant! :D You'll have to make one of those your avatar.

Can I borrow your monkey to come round and help out in the workshop, I could really do with another pair fingerless and thumbless hands :)

Made me chuckle!

Thanks for the comments.

Monkey is a bit annoyed the thread was moved from a serious woodworking section to 'off topic' but I'll apologise anyway for putting it in the wrong place ;)

Robert,

Terrific, still laughing, :lol: :lol: :lol: mind you I am a bit worried about that last one, his feet look perilously close to the saw blade :roll:

OOOHHHH EXCELLENT
losos , dont worry too much about him trimming his toe nails
he looks like his clothes are made of kevlar
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
still laughing here

In case anyone hadn't realised he is the one currently being given away free with PG tips tea bags. Plenty in Sainsburys today :)

Back