Mobile phone service providers...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikNak

Established Member
Reaction score
`

Here's what may seem to be an odd question (for a wood working forum anyway...)......

Mobile phone service providers..... everyone knows of O2, Orange, Vodaphone etc etc. but has anyone got experience of Tesco Mobile at all..?

I see they're doing a SIM only deal on pay-as-you-go which includes 100 mins a month & Unlimited texts for only £6 a month...!!

Oh... Tesco uses the O2 network, and currently i'm with ASDA mobile, no probs with them but the T deal looks cracking.

Comments/opinions welcomed......

Thanks in advance

Nick

It's not that great a deal. I get 300 minutes + texts for £13 a month from Orange.

Besides, I have an aversion to 'We want to rule the world' Tesco

Just upgraded mine with Orange

800 mins
400 texts
unlimited land line calls
unlimited internet

& a Sony W995

£17.50 per month.

Feel a bit annoyed as they offered me almost the same 6 months ago for £10/month but was in slackpuss mode.

Tesco mobile uses O2's network so you should not have any problems with signal

sounds like a good deal if you dont call much - how many mins txt's do you need/want?

personally i use the sim only plan from vodafone, 600 mins, unlimited voda to voda call and unlimited texts for £15 per month - 12 month contract

I would say thats a good deal. My girlfriend use to be on payg with vodafone and paid £5 a month for a bolt on for 300 txts. Im with o2 and get a signal almost everywhere so reception should be fine.

Latest posts

Back