Missed the deadline!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melinda_dd

Established Member
Reaction score
I can not believe I missed the dead line.... I'm a celebrity get me out of here has a lot to answer for!!!

I kid you not, this month I have made over 50 christmas tree ornaments, and have pictures of them all.... and I miss the friggin deadline. .... I am so angry with myself right now.... going to sulk!!!

That's a terrible excuse! #-o
How on earth can you watch that stuff. I tried once - for about 10 minutes :lol:

Bob

Quick Melinda, it'd be such a shame after all that work if you didn't enter. And we want to see what you've been up to.

I blame the Wabbit:-

elmer_fudd-5189.jpg

CAN I HELP !!

Lons":205dme25 said:
Nev - you're a soft touch.
Melinda - have you been "batting your eyelashes"? :lol:

Of course!!! They are long enough so why not use them :wink:

Managed to do it!!!

Realised when the extra 10 was given... all pictures taken on high rez on my phone .... so had to down load from phone, then to photo bucket, resize... then up load!!!

Heather i will indeed show off my ornaments now this months challenge is over!!!!

Lons":2ikjq12m said:
How on earth can you watch that stuff. I tried once - for about 10 minutes :lol:

Bob

I admit I used to be a reality tv junky. Then my partner came along and threatened to leave me ...... and take the cat if I made her sit through any more of that c@^p... so we compromised and I get just that one all year!!! It's hard but .... I like my wedding ring!!

Melinda_dd":12ec739c said:
Lons":12ec739c said:

Bob

I admit I used to be a reality tv junky. Then my partner came along and threatened to leave me ...... and take the cat if I made her sit through any more of that c@^p... so we compromised and I get just that one all year!!! It's hard but .... I like my wedding ring!!

Don't give up the cat . :shock: :shock:

boysie39":1mko2jzh said:
Melinda_dd":1mko2jzh said:
Lons":1mko2jzh said:

Bob

Don't give up the cat . :shock: :shock:

You haven't met my cat :?

I missed the deadline too. Been choked with a nasty cold, so have been turning hee-haw. I need to get back in the saddle so to speak. I haven't turned anything much since my giant hourglass.

Latest posts

Back