Metric only tape measures

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chippy1970":18h7hyi3 said:
I've gotta get one of those I hate it when you have to measure something one way then when you turn the tape round and measure the other way you have to eye across from the imperial side.

Metric only problem solved :)

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

I had the lightbulb moment not six months ago.
Noticeably less mistakes

Anyone got a link for a right handed tape measure in metric? i'm sick of having to read the scale upside down.

lurker":1tuam4p6 said:
chippy1970":1tuam4p6 said:
I've gotta get one of those I hate it when you have to measure something one way then when you turn the tape round and measure the other way you have to eye across from the imperial side.

Metric only problem solved :)

I had the lightbulb moment not six months ago.
Noticeably less mistakes
Yeah it's silly really I've messed about eyeing it for ever. Sometimes I use a folding ruler that's ok.

monkeybiter":dy4tmdvs said:
Sorry Bod the weather was as foul as my ensuing mood so the shopping never happened.

Never mind, thanks for thinking.

Bod

Wuffles":zkdh9hfc said:
Hultafors Talmeter - the 3m one can be had for around £14+ and you won't look back.

+1 Once you discover that you can do more then just measure. I use it a lot to transfer a length without looking at the numbers as there is a built in scratch function. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ovuFoiVwr0). This was standard equipment in the swedish industri when I worked there (Volvo, Esab).

If this weren't a predominantly UK forum there would be more +1 posts :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back