Metabo Random Orbit Sander

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Neil

NeilCFD":61jumosq said:
NeilCFD (feeling very proud about his shiny new wedding ring...)

Congratulations to you both. All the very best for the future.

You've missed some real bargains whilst you've been away. :cry:
Metabo ROS at 49 including four Bessies. Scheppach TS2500, with sliding table etc, at 299 and the Jet supersaw at 399.

They were on a special one-day offer. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Congratulations Neil :wink:

By the way, I would advise leaving the ring in the house when working in the worshop - very painful if ripped off!! DAMHIKT

Cheers

Tony

Thanks Adam, Neil, Tony :)

Newbie_Neil":9f3abbzl said:
You've missed some real bargains whilst you've been away. :cry:
Metabo ROS at 49 including four Bessies. Scheppach TS2500, with sliding table etc, at 299 and the Jet supersaw at 399.

They were on a special one-day offer. :wink:

Damn! Still, I can console myself with my Holtey, picked up for €50 from a little 2nd hand shop we found whilst on honeymoon, and the unused Festool TS55 I won on emeraldisle-bay.ie (the Irish ebay) for €40 :wink:

202 unread topics when I logged on this morning after 2 weeks - have I missed anything of huge significance? I have, of course, already checked out Alf's excellent reviews :) Most importantly, how is your back, Adam?

NeilCFD

Neil":1lobqe8p said:
Most importantly, how is your back, Adam?
NeilCFD

Still poorly, but I am back at work, and it is mending, I'm now resigned to a long road to recovery for several months, but I have resumed normal tasks and have been spotted in the workshop :eek: but only pottering about.

Adam

Hi NeilCFD

Neil":agx3vrrq said:
Damn! Still, I can console myself with my Holtey, picked up for €50 from a little 2nd hand shop we found whilst on honeymoon, and the unused Festool TS55 I won on emeraldisle-bay.ie (the Irish ebay) for €40 :wink:

ROTFL

Cheers
Neil

Back