Metabo KGS216M 216mm Laser Slide Compound Mitre Saw 240V

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clockie

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the 2015 model, I cannot find a lot of comments about it. Has any one bought and use this saw and if so what is their opinion? In particular is it accurate and does it hold its accuracy. It will be used in the shed for general work as long as it is not too cold.
thank you

Hi,

if it helps I purchased the Metabo KGS254 (2015 model) and find it is very good. Perfectly accurate out of the box with no adjustment needed. Very sturdy but let down with the odd plastic handle etc. I found even the laser was spot on. Only had it a week and used quite a lot so cannot comment on longevity. For the price they are I am very pleased.

Doug.

Thank you for going to the trouble to respond. It is fairly clear that these are not popular saws on this forum. Metabo retail distribution is a little odd in this part of the world. I am still undecided about the route to take; I will have to think a bit longer on this.

I had one of these buddy, it was perfectly good, had a 3 year warranty too. The laser kicked out in literally 10 cuts, didnt bother to fix it cos I didnt use it anyway! My Dad has it now I generally use handsaws but he loves it, if you can get it for a good price I cant think of anything to not recommend it on really.

Back