Member Needs Help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He really could do with a few extra daily votes, having just dropped a further place.
Two of the three that have overtaken him are only 20 & 40 votes ahead which could mean that they are only getting 4 or 5 extra votes per day.
Voting is open until 11th December ..... so your votes could just make the difference.

I've been voting every day since he posted. If we all did, he'd be top of the pile now - c'mon guys (hammer)

Bob

Whats the voting for ? I flicked to the page the other day but never quite worked it out as time was limited

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ColeyS1":1wppo4pc said:
Whats the voting for ? I flicked to the page the other day but never quite worked it out as time was limited

It's a competition for small business's. Just go to the above forum and click on Bodrighy's link and it will tell you all about the HELP he can get if we all vote for him once a day for the next 12 days.

1281 votes at the moment so come on everyone lets send him up the league table.

Cheers

Mike

Cheers Mike ;) voted and left open in phone browser to vote again when I get home.
Coley

Back to 19th place having been overtaken by a cheer leading & a running club with lots of voters.

However, with the extra votes from this section of the forum, Pete has managed to ease his way past the dog care club that had previously overtaken him.

Only four days left & you can vote once a day
- https://apps.facebook.com/quickbooksuk- ... ktop_93255

:) :)

Back