Meet Rowlf

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane

Established Member
Reaction score
Our newest member of staff

He's a right lazy pipper as well :lol:

Rowlf.jpg

Only just got him today, he's only nine weeks old, so I'm expecting him to turn into a right pain in the pineapple :lol:

He's a proper softy, both his mum and dad are quite laid back so I'm hoping he'll be the same. He's been sleeping most of the afternoon, I'm thinking maybe cos of the upheavel. He come from a family of five others, so I'm sure it'll take him a couple of days to settle. But yes, he's gonna be my workshop buddy, although I'm a little concerned about the noise...

Shane":1o1t4a4i said:
He's a proper softy, both his mum and dad are quite laid back so I'm hoping he'll be the same. He's been sleeping most of the afternoon, I'm thinking maybe cos of the upheavel. He come from a family of five others, so I'm sure it'll take him a couple of days to settle. But yes, he's gonna be my workshop buddy, although I'm a little concerned about the noise...

Just ease him into it a bit at a time. My Jack Russel did not gine a dung, yet my Rottie was a nervous wreck at first. He might miss his family of 5 for a while so give him plenty of cuddles :lol:

Cheers

Mike

He's livened up a bit now, he's learnt how to tug on everything it can get it's teeth into :lol:

on a good note, he's started following me around already and is happy sitting/lying down by my feet (brave dog!)

Shane":sw1qvez9 said:
both his mum and dad are quite laid back so I'm hoping he'll be the same.

He's a springer! They don't do laid back! :lol: Only joking! He's beauty 8)

Shane":sw1qvez9 said:
he's gonna be my workshop buddy, although I'm a little concerned about the noise...

He'll be fine. He's a gun dog! Ours was about 3 months old when his first firework night came along. We stayed in because we were worried about leaving him alone with the noise. He sat at the door happy as a pig in dung watching all of the colours in the sky :shock: :lol:

houtslager":2ebx76a1 said:
is that with or without your shoes/trainers/slippers on ? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trainers on, I'm trying to break him in gently :lol:

WoodAddict":2ebx76a1 said:
He'll be fine. He's a gun dog! Ours was about 3 months old when his first firework night came along. We stayed in because we were worried about leaving him alone with the noise. He sat at the door happy as a pig in dung watching all of the colours in the sky :shock: :lol:

That puts my mind at ease, thank you 8)

Cheers dudes, he has settled in well, he's perfectly happy in the workshop, even with the machines on full chat. I have to keep him shut in when I'm working or he makes a bee line for the burger van - too many free sausages already :lol:

he's very well behaved, rarely keep him on a lead because he always stays very close, and he's very good with other dogs/cats/people. Just got to try and stop him chewing fingers/electric cables/abw coffee table

Back