Makes you think

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny really, when man changes an ecosystem or a landscape etc. he's bad. When animals do it it's natural and good.

Thanks for posting this Dan. Absolutely fascinating. Yellowstone is on my list of places to go before I turn my toes up.

John

John15":zfk3usk6 said:
Thanks for posting this Dan. Absolutely fascinating. Yellowstone is on my list of places to go before I turn my toes up.

And before it blows!

BugBear

More vegetation means the next fire season that arrives will mean greater damage. That will kill many animals. Think Australia.

I visited Yellowstone 1983 and the traffic was just like the M25 in the rush hour,(25 miles of bumper to bumper) so anyone visiting I recommend stay at the Yellowstone Park motel and go visiting very early morning around 6am.

Lovely video.

Thanks for this post. It makes you realize that Dirk Gently (aka Douglas Adams) had it right about the 'fundamental interconnectedness' of all things.

Yep... Wild-life is good. Humans are bad. Funny that.
Interesting video all the same. I suppose the fact is, Nature abhors a vacuum.. Create a space and Nature will fill it.

Seems the narrator doesn't know that Beaver, like sheep, is its own plural! At least, it was when I was at school! 8)

My 1943 reprint of the 1901 Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary uses 'beavers' as the plural. Were you at school earlier than that? :wink:

Well there you go then. One learns something everyday.
It's still Beaver to me. Maybe I saw too many Westerns... Or is that Western. :mrgreen:

I suppose Caribou is Caribous too. :D

Back