Lyndhurst Woodworking

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be a little late to join in this thread but it seems like Lyndhurst has done a phoenix if indeed he ever went away. the Deft table saw has resurfaced on ebay and the seller is located not a million miles away in Wotton under edge. i was impressed with the machine so i googled it as you do and found this thread. i looked into the sellers feedback and hes been trading since 01 and has sold a few saws at around the 500-800 mark with positive feedback. i have messaged a couple of buyers just to test the water and will see what comes up.

andyacg":1sjmaxg8 said:
This may be a little late to join in this thread but it seems like Lyndhurst has done a phoenix if indeed he ever went away. the Deft table saw has resurfaced on ebay and the seller is located not a million miles away in Wotton under edge. i was impressed with the machine so i googled it as you do and found this thread. i looked into the sellers feedback and hes been trading since 01 and has sold a few saws at around the 500-800 mark with positive feedback. i have messaged a couple of buyers just to test the water and will see what comes up.

Hmmm......

andyacg":odnm2wgy said:
i will definitely be steering clear of this saw. if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

There is nothing wrong with the saws. The dealer has, shall we say, a bit of a strange way of trading.
If the price is right then the lack of any warranty is probably not an issue
If you were to turn up to collect the machine and pay cash, you should be OK.
Caveat emptor!
Bob

They are sold in the States by Laguna, Silver City and a few others with a few differences regarding guarding and fence.

Rod

I have one too now, had it about a year, definately a great saw for the money. I believe it's a rebadged LAGUNA saw (amongst others). Anyway, it's well made and very sturdy with slick and tuned parts.

I just had a deal of trouble with the seller and his sudden disappearance then reappearance then disappearance again.

If I need a new part I don't think i will waste my time contacting him, but so far had no trouble with it at all.

Back