Lot of money for a Norris

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yetloh

Established Member
Reaction score
There was a post about this on the General Forum recently Jim but have you seen the other one...I ain't saying nuffink...just watching it go out of my reach and following the protocol of not posting the link on FleaBay but will PM you it.... :wink:

Jim

jimi43":3ub8ir2g said:
There was a post about this on the General Forum recently Jim but have you seen the other one...I ain't saying nuffink...just watching it go out of my reach and following the protocol of not posting the link on FleaBay but will PM you it.... :wink:

Jim

Could you please spare us the EastEnders "I know something, but can't tell you, know what I mean guvnor" stuff? If there's something you can't speak about, it would be simpler all round if you ... didn't speak about it.

BugBear

Bugbear. It's not for that reason...

I read a thread that showed a current eBay auction which was followed by "thanks for spoiling the auction for those on UKW who were prospective bidders"...so it was out of respect for them if they were bidding.

Once the auction finishes I will post the link.

Nothing sinister...just respect...

Jim

Quite right too Jimbo. Posting a 'Heads Up' to a possible bargain on t'bay is one sure way to urinate off those who may have an interest in buying it.

AndyT":1fh05lw9 said:
So was the secret chat about this rather nice Holtzapffel steel mitre plane?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330575177029

Bidding all now safely over at £871.08 - a hefty sum even if not as much as the Norris.

Very nice looking plane from a premium maker. Anyone on here owning up to being the happy purchaser?

Yup Andy...that's the baby. Gorgeous isn't it?

Way above my slope skill mate...way above! Anyway...I'm saving up for a milling machine...what is that quote..."give someone one tool and they will make something with it...give someone the means to make tools and they will open up a shop!" (Apologies to Oxfam for misquoting them!) :mrgreen:

Jim

Back