Looking for some Workshop space

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alie Barnes

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello

Apologies for the slight randomness of this post and if it is the wrong forum, However a few years ago i was given a lathe and managed to find somewhere to do some woodturning and loved it, sadly i had to give my little shed space up and over the last few years have been some what transient in my living (not rough) hehe anyway, im kinda settled where i am in Reading (Berkshire) and i really want to get back into wood turning but i am unable to have a shed where i live.

So my question is this, does anyone in the Berkshire/South Oxon areas have a little corner of a shed that i could reasonably rent to put set up my lathe in? i still have my lathe in storage and would love to get back into wood turning but this seems my only option currently.

Please PM me or reply here if you know of anywhere that i can rent, only has to be a corner of a warehouse or a shed anything really.

Again apologies for the strange ask and after reading this post it seems like a bit of a sob story it isn't really i have quite a good life just woodturning-less ( right enough of this.

Thanks again

Alie Barnes

(Apologies admins for posting this in two forums)

Latest posts

Back