Looking for a new sofa....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikNak

Established Member
Reaction score
We currently got 2 x Parker Knoll sofas and an armchair... weren't cheap, and were great for a couple of years. But as time goes/went by the 'cushion' that you sit on has given way, and its now just totally saggy and uncomfortable :( so we're looking around for a new one.

Went into a local 'big' department store and was rather taken by a G Plan corner unit, very nice.

So i leave my missus looking at other sofas and i wander off in another direction, and stumble across the Ekornes Stressless sofas and chairs and try one out. Initial reaction was "jeeez, this feel like an aircraft seat" :shock: until i leant backward, and the whole seat/back moved and conformed(?) to your new position. WOW... this feels good i thought. Until i saw the price tag :shock: :shock: :shock:

Has anyone on here got a Stressless sofa that they care to comment on.? Are they worth the money.? and are they as comfortable after 3hrs of watching a film as the lady in the shop led us to believe.? and do you 'need' to use one with a footstool/leg support.?

Nick

I have Stressless chair and footstool bought on E Bay.
Absolutely no complaints no matter how long you sit. Great for a mid afternoon snooze!
I would think the sofa would give same comfort

Stressless chair and footstool here too, in the kitchen so I can be near the source of baking and cups of tea. Really comfy, I'd thoroughly recommend them.

Back