Logo design

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will need to make it at a much higher resolution or make a vector version for it to be of any use to you.

davin":2xa2imar said:
Ah ok.

I just want to make the colour a bit of a deeper green, and maybe make the lines not so smooth, more leaf shaped!
The real reason I am doing it is that my van is about to rust away and I am getting a new one next year (newish,) and I want to get the logo sorted out so I can revamp the web site and sign write the van in the same style.

Since it's your logo, post a photo/scan/snap of the original, and we'll see what we can do!

BugBear

I can produce a vector version for you with whatever amendments you like for a small fee.
the print method will dictate whether you need it set as a spot Pantone colour or made up from CMYK mix.
Alternatively I can produce a couple of different versions so you have whichever is required for different print requirements.
Drop me a pm with your number if you'd like to discuss it further.

You already have a logo which is simple and easily recognisable - think McDonald's, Facebook, Apple etc.

The more detailed and convoluted your logo is, the less people will remember it.

davin":1z64qw3m said:
Have been looking for online logo design sites, and have wasted a large amount of time trying to draw something very simple.
Anyone got any tried and trusted sites or maybe software I can use?
thanks

Davin

If this is for a business where you intend to attract customers and form an identity, I highly recommend professional help. Well worth the investment, it will pay back.

On downloading images:
http://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/ ... -a-website

nev":ve4v4ian said:
GIMP will do most things, bit of a learning curve but hundreds if not thousands of tutorials about most thing you'd like to do.

Alternatively, try a UKW crowdsource :)
give us a remit and see what people come with.

I'm with Nev. Plenty of people on here might be more than happy to help out.
I'll tell you what, I'll get the ball rolling. Theres almost 6 different shades of green and even some free Grammar chucked in for nowt, and a lifetime as a top graphic designer gone into this effort. Feel free to use a less professional attempt if you want though. *mutters about ingratitude.... nearly 3 whole minutes that took me!*

JNYhsWo.png

Ps (I can draw Trains even better if your company sells Trains. Any colour btw)

Edit: Didn't see there was a page 2 (sorry!) All meant in good humour as always.

Hello fellow forum folk.

Just to say a big thank you to all the people both on the forum and privately who have offered to help me. I am touched by the generosity you have shown in both time and knowledge.
I am sure that I am not the only one, my problem is images. I make something, I install it, it looks great then I leave without taking photos, or I take very bad phone pictures that are not good enough for a website.
With fitted furniture I find that the room is usually decorated after I have finished installing, or the room is too small to get a good picture of what I have made.
I know I should return and take quality photos, but do I ?

Once again. Thanks And I hope I can return the help sometime.

davin

Back