Links for Manuals Wanted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingmoment

Established Member
Reaction score
I've noticed a few requests for manuals on this website. Indeed, I've posted one or two myself, and helped out a couple of chaps who needed some.

Would there be a benefit in a seperate Manuals sub forum / repository?

If sufficient +ve responses to this post, I'm sure the forum moderators / organisers would sort it.

Unless, of course one already exists that I know nothing about or there's an issue with Copyright etc?

Sorry I can't help on the Multico planer but I do agree it is a good idea as many of the members on here buy second hand tools and machines. it can be hard at times to find the manual you are looking for. I have been very gateful to one or two of the members is this regard.

Hi all

If someone would like to put links to manufacturers manuals in this thread then I will put it together so that you can have a link to it in your tag line. This is what Chris, Chas and myself have done with various topics.

Manuals themselves would not be held on this site, to avoid any possible copyright infringement.

Cheers
Neil

Back