Line Marking?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Majorlarf

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Is anyone or does anyone have a friend in the line marking business as i would like to ask a couple of question or pick there brains over the phone?
Many Thanks

Yellow lines, red route lines, yellow boxes, parking spaces all road markings.

Always used to get a contractor in to do the thermoplastic line work, if its just for light private use then the sprays any line sprayers are reasonable.

Jason

playground lines, Hopscotch & other patterns & games
I want them done by a contractor & the head & deputy head of the school want me & another maintenance guy to do them

IIRC The care taker always did ours at school. He had a trolley type thing that he used to push around marking the lines. Far too long ago to remember specifics.

Majorlarf":5pl1f3dq said:
playground lines, Hopscotch & other patterns & games
I want them done by a contractor & the head & deputy head of the school want me & another maintenance guy to do them

Over here we have a can of spray paint upside down on a pole with a trigger assembly can mounts low ,pull lever and the rod to the sprayer dispense the paint...Oh and the paint is water soluble ,goes away after it rains.

Latest posts

Back