Lidl's £1 Diamond stones

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivan

Established Member
Reaction score
Found a bin full of of 50x150 Chinese? diamond stones today, 150/300/400 grit, at three quid for the three. I have seen these at £6 each which is a bit silly. Toolstation charge a fiver for three. They cut well, and stop me using my good ones for rough jobs.

Trago Mills, for the Devonians, had them last week at £3 each. I forgot to pick em up when I saw them, no doubt they'll all be gone by the time I mange to get back there.
Cheers Mike

They are cheap I used a similar set for a year before they came away from the plastic backing. I prefer my Eze-lap ones but they are OK for a cheap set and when I am out with my tools its the cheap ones I take they are less attractive to steal and yes that does happen!

mr":39ib9aoj said:
Trago Mills, for the Devonians
Ha hum - three branches in all and two of them are in Cornwall and he says it's for Devonians. It's true, some folk just can't think west of the border... :roll: [-X :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":3neq4ieg said:
mr":3neq4ieg said:
Ha hum - three branches in all and two of them are in Cornwall
<snip>

Alf - you're welcome to them! ;)

Ivan - I got some of these from my father in law last year - the main problem is they are far from flat - but if you stick them (I used strong double sided tape and helped along the bond in the vice) to some pieces of 1/4" thick glass - it makes them a lot more useful.

Cheers

Gidon

Alf":2kxvyj85 said:
mr":2kxvyj85 said:
Ha hum - three branches in all and two of them are in Cornwall and he says it's for Devonians. It's true, some folk just can't think west of the border... :roll: [-X :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Not at all :)
I just didnt realise they had spread their infection past the one site.

Cheers Mike

Yeah, fair point... Although I've got one or two good books from the Falmouth one before now.

I love trago in falmouth, i stock up on my liberon stuff there every july. Can't find anywhere that stocks it up in manchester.

Matt.

Back