(LIDL) Vacuum cleaner

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owl

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who bought the Parkside wet & dry vacuum cleaner PNTS 1400 D1 from Lidl managed to locate where you can get a spare cartridge filter from ?

I have tried Dustbag but they don't stock one for this particular model, they do the paper bags but not the cartridge filter.

Brian

Thanks Greg, that is exactly what I'm looking for, pity I have to send all the way to the fatherland for it :p

Brian

something you might want to consider to prolong the life of the cartridge (apart from giving it a good old bag and sweep with a stiff dustpan brush) is to add an outer cover filter. I made one from a cheap pillowcase from the pound shop - I just doubled it over then tied it around the top of the cartridge where it tapers in a bit with some garden wire. Now when I empty it I just give the pillowcase a shake and the cartridge itself has almost nothing on it.

I know you can also use things like a thein seperator - but I don't have room for one of those - so this alternative works well enpough to stop the main cartridge from getting clogged and reducing suction.

rafezetter":qt48rze1 said:
something you might want to consider to prolong the life of the cartridge (apart from giving it a good old bag and sweep with a stiff dustpan brush) is to add an outer cover filter.

PNTS 1300 C3 comes with one included.

artie":c5hfpo7k said:
rafezetter":c5hfpo7k said:
something you might want to consider to prolong the life of the cartridge (apart from giving it a good old bag and sweep with a stiff dustpan brush) is to add an outer cover filter.

PNTS 1300 C3 comes with one included.

Ahh ok - my model is the larger 1500 version.

Back