Li ion batt charger?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If nothing else the reviews are very entertaining. (homer)

If you remove it to charge then think about a universal charger intended for the Radio Control market. Search ebay for an Imax B6 It will charge just about any type of battery you should need for domestic use.

Gerry

I have a Ripmax Pro-Pack Mercury EX charger/discharger that will do anything from the smallest single cell to a car battery and includes, but on further investigation I have found that the silly sods on the French site have got their knickers in a total knot. The batteries are NOT Li-Ion, they are Lithium one offs and are now in our smoke detectors. The French sites are the worst in the world!

I've ordered 2 NmH PP3s from the U.K. now and they will fit one of the chargers I have. So ta for all the help and suggestions.

Gerry":1wu6rypa said:
If you remove it to charge then think about a universal charger intended for the Radio Control market. Search ebay for an Imax B6 It will charge just about any type of battery you should need for domestic use.

Gerry

And it has:
**1 x Multi-fictional extension wire

Back