Leigh D4 24: Dovetail Jig For Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Thought it was about time I put the above up for sale, been thinking about it for a while, the reason for the sale is that I haven't used the jig for about 5 years. Included with the jig is the Leigh Router Vacuum Attachment.

Now that I've just started down the hand tool slope I do all my dovetails by hand.

Now down to the nitty gritty of price, the first person that cross my palm with £250 will become the proud owner of a Leigh D4. Should there be no takers I will plonk it on the bay.

PM if your interested.

Tony-Woodwork-035.jpg

Tony-Woodwork-036.jpg

Tony-Woodwork-037.jpg

The plane looks good........but what about the brushes on the wall, a serious bit of gloatsmanship from a master :D - Rob

Well that's not a drive by, its a ram raid of a gloat. (hammer) :shock: (hammer)

So what cutters are included with the jig?

You must of graduated with distinction from the Philly school of gloating. =D> =D> :lol: :wink:

DaveL":1pe96b9z said:
Well that's not a drive by, its a ram raid of a gloat. (hammer) :shock: (hammer)

So what cutters are included with the jig?

You must of graduated with distinction from the Philly school of gloating. =D> =D> :lol: :wink:

Fraid there's no cutters with the jig.

Back