latest work pics

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoff_tulip

Established Member
Reaction score
i though i would try and post a few pics of our latest work - to see if the photo came from the link i am using. sorry if it messes up !!
94ce

and
94ce

hope it works[/url]

i checked out the insrtuctions - problem is i do most of my posting from work (education) which has a block on all sharing websites like the ones used - i was trying to link from a yahoo groups site - but i would guess viewers would then be asked for their yahoo login etc and would be a bit of a pain -
does anyone know of a way that would be possible with the restrictive policy of such systems ?

HI Geoff

Having set up one of the systems used in education the short answer is no there isn't a way round it. However if you are friendly with the IT team you could ask them to allow your computer access to one of these servers, that is easy to set up. Failing this the only other way around it would be to put in a request based on education needs via the proper channels to allow you access.

Probably the easier way would be to put them on your web site and then put a direct link in to the pictures as you did with the yahoo group.

john

Back