Large Scroll saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaypee

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Is anyone looking for a large capacity good quality scroll saw? I have seen one for sale on a well known auction site and as I own one myself and can vouch for its quality. I don't want to compromise the seller or any potential buyer by describing it here so if you want to pm me I will be happy to tell you all about mine and the background of these machines. Please note this is NOT mine that I am trying to sell through some shady 'back door' route but simply thought I would share my views on what I know to be a great piece of kit and hopefully help someone get a good deal.
Cheers
Jaypee

Very thoughtful of you Jaypee , perhaps when the sale is over you might let the forum have the benefit of your views on the saw you use . Many questions are asked on here about different saws ,from the cheap to the expensive and it would be nice to have your views on your make of saw and the good and not so good points of it .

Your offer will be very helpful to newbies or even established users on here . Thank you .

There's another one that's nearer to me and looks to be in better nick, and cheaper, and if I had space for another saw, I'd probably bid on it. As it is, one of mine has got to go, probably the treadle one.

Martin.

Yes that's the same size as mine, the other is 6" bigger throat. 20" is plenty big enough for what I use mine for. I'll pm you with details.

boysie39":34ar3zkv said:
Jaypee , Martin , somebody please tell me where to look on the Evil place to find scroll saws . :?: :?:

Try typing Fret Saw into the search box and you should see it on there Boysie. :wink:

There are two at that price are we discussing the one made by R***** or the one by M****** ?

There are 2 by R..... A 20" and a 26". The 26" and the M......s are from the same seller. The one I have is the R...... PM sent

Thanks for the help guys . you get a far better display when you type in Fretsaw than you do if you type Scroll saw IMO
You learn something new everyday.

Back