laminate sheet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciscoeuk

Established Member
Reaction score
has anyone got any idea of where i can purchase plastic laminate sheet, either in 4x4 or 8x4 size of off cuts, i need to finish my router table (yankie design),

i looked around but not sure where to go ?

any help aprecheated!

i am notts based and can order by the web?

I usually get mine from ids as well. Another option if you only want one sheet is Jackson building centre which have a branch in newark. May work out cheaper as they order from ids at a discounted rate and you probably wont have to pay delivery.

If you get to lincs (boston area) anytime i have an offcut you could have probably 3 X 4 ft in light yellow.

jon

also sheets of philonic?

thanks all, i will try both, but price is a factor as usual!

any others would be ideal

JonnyD":2xqzb9qg said:
I usually get mine from ids as well. Another option if you only want one sheet is Jackson building centre which have a branch in newark. May work out cheaper as they order from ids at a discounted rate and you probably wont have to pay delivery.

If you get to lincs (boston area) anytime i have an offcut you could have probably 3 X 4 ft in light yellow.

jon

thanks but looking for white or blue/grey sheet i have several mobile stations than been laminate

Back