• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kreg Custom Router Table & Triton TRA001...Sold.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteG

Established Member
Reaction score
Time to sell a few things so first up is my customised Kreg Router Table with the Triton TRA001 router. It's not had a great deal of use, router looks like new and has spent it's life in the table. I mainly used it with a small 1/4 inch cutter for items made on the scroll saw, the largest cutter I've used to make one drawer was a Tongue and Groove set, just thought it's worth noting that this set up hasn't seen any heavy usage...

Please note that none of the router cutters are not included or any items inside the drawers unless they came with the router!

There's a number of additions to the standard table, Kreg Castor Set, Two Kreg Feather Boards, Kreg Fine Adjustment Screw, Kreg Work Stop, Dust Extraction Adaptor, None Clogging Blast Gate, Extraction Hose, NVR Switch. Plus the custom cutter housing and drawers which I made from Birch Ply...

The router plate is the Kreg custom one for the Triton router which includes the above table winder, makes life so much easier :D and there's the Triton multifunction fence. I also have the original feet that came with the table, unused tape measure, pin guide plus spare bolts/feet for the feather boards.

Selling for £600.00, collection from Manchester...

Kreg RT FV 257.jpg

Kreg RT FV Open 257.jpg

Kreg RT BV 257.jpg

Kreg RT NVR Switch 257.jpg

Kreg RT Fine Adjustment 257.jpg

Kreg RT Acc 257.jpg

Attachments

• Kreg RT FV 257.jpg
    Kreg RT FV 257.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,670
  • Kreg RT FV Open 257.jpg
    Kreg RT FV Open 257.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 1,670
  • Kreg RT BV 257.jpg
    Kreg RT BV 257.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,670
  • Kreg RT NVR Switch 257.jpg
    Kreg RT NVR Switch 257.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,670
  • Kreg RT Fine Adjustment 257.jpg
    Kreg RT Fine Adjustment 257.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,670
  • Kreg RT Acc 257.jpg
    Kreg RT Acc 257.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,670
From the point of storing this under a workbench, how height is it assembled as in the picture, and how much could it be reduced by if the fence was stowed. Any other potential to reduce the height. I've not built it yet but my fixed workbench was going to be 5cm thick and 100 cm off the floor, so just under 95cm clearance.

MountainMan":29gsv57y said:
From the point of storing this under a workbench, how height is it assembled as in the picture, and how much could it be reduced by if the fence was stowed. Any other potential to reduce the height. I've not built it yet but my fixed workbench was going to be 5cm thick and 100 cm off the floor, so just under 95cm clearance.

Hello MountainMan :D To the top of the table it's one metre and the fence is 86 mm high approximately. There are three notches available to lower the height, and there's 40 mm between the underneath of the bottom drawer and the end of the leg. But you might have to take the whole drawer system out to do it!

Kreg RT Leg.jpg

Attachments

• Kreg RT Leg.jpg
    Kreg RT Leg.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,317
This is a really nice bit of kit, good luck selling. Easy worth £600! I would have gone for this but currently in the process of making one with a Matthias Wandelian tilting lift.

SamTheJarvis":21bpwp3l said:
This is a really nice bit of kit, good luck selling. Easy worth £600! I would have gone for this but currently in the process of making one with a Matthias Wandelian tilting lift.

I did have a little think about making one a few years ago, but I'd spent far too long making benches, cupboards and doing the shed up :D

Last reduction gentlemen, bottom price, £500.00 collected from Manchester, and I'll supply tea and biscuits :D

Now including a set of twelve cutters. Not the most expensive, I bought them from Wickes, but they are usable and I've only used one may be two....So £500.00 all in :D

If someone wanted the router id pay £350 for the table and bits and toys if you could send it

riclepp":3bxszp43 said:
Hi

Would be interested in the router if you were to split.

Cheers

Richard

Selwyn":3bxszp43 said:
If someone wanted the router id pay £350 for the table and bits and toys if you could send it

Appreciated gentlemen...The table would have to be collected Selwyn, sorry. Richard, I don't have a problem posting the router, but only when I have a buyer for the table, and you're happy with £150.00 for the router plus postage!

The Gent":3d3nheah said:
I would be interested in the router table and be able to pick it up. Is the table still up for sale?

Yes, I've had a PM this morning, it's still for sale. Do you want the whole kit at £500.00? :D

Back