Kity PT 8500 or similar scheppach hms etc

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmer

a right member
Reaction score
anyone got one of these? got one going near me for 200 euros and in the process of getting rid of a big combi machine. looks owrth a shot, but is the quality up to it? obviously not as solid ad the big old combi, but having recently replaced the saw art with a kity seperate table saw it seems something of this sort might be good.

the fenc lokks like folded steel in the photo. can anyone confirm? that the main thing that puts me off.
maye i should just hold off and get somethign from the smaller end of the floor standing range for more like 800 once i've sold the combi?

so what i'm really saying is, i know it'll be a compromise in terms of robustness, power, not having 3 blaces etc, btu might it be one worth making for the racticality of it's size and weight? i don't have a huge amount of space and the possibilty of moving things around and keeping workshop a bit modular is appealing.

any opinions? thanks

well for the record, i went to see it, and tho it might be not a bad brand, it was way too small and lightweight for me. if you didn't have one and someone offered you this, you'd be well happy, but looks like i'll be spedning more like 800 euros on something

Back