Kity 628 Workbench info

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikefeather

Reaction score
Sorry to bother, I was wondering if anyone can help with some advice. My Dad is having a clear out and is wanting to get rid of his Kity 628 workbench. It's been a great bit of kit as it can do a bit of everything. It has a box of blade, belts and all sorts that goes with it and can be wheeled about, in and out of shed/garage for use. We are thinking to put it on eBay but have no idea of the value, he mainly wants it to go to a good home where it will be used, but if I can get him a few quid for it too, that would be a bonus.

If anyone can give me a rough idea of a value it would be most appreciated.

Many thanks Mike

Hi Paul,

thanks a lot, it's basically a large bench on wheels at one end so you can move it around for storage in a corner (my Dad would wheel it out of the garage to work under the car port). I have attached a few pictures, it sort of all opens out so you have a thicknesser, circular saw, and lots of other tools, it's like a full woodworkers workshop in one piece of equipment.

I'll call my Dad today and get some more details as there is a box with lots of bits in and belts and i'm not sure the correct name but a tool with lots of changeable heads that creates a mould down the edge of the wood as it runs through, so you could easily make your own skirtings or picture frames, etc.

Anyway I'll get some more details and post later today. He hasn't used it in a while so I'll get him to switch it on and make sure it's all working too.

Many thanks.

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_3537.JPG
    IMG_3537.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3545.JPG
    IMG_3545.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3546.JPG
    IMG_3546.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 68