Kitchen Appliance showrooms

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyNx

Established Member
Reaction score
I have narrowed down the search for the appliances for the kitchen but i would like to see them in the flesh first.

Does anyone know of any large appliance warehouses that i can view products side by side (not currys, comet etc)

Based in Swindon (the wiltshire one)

hi andy, i supose that would depend on what brands you were looking for. I know there is a company called DAD in Gloucester that have a huge warehouse but I dont know if you can actually see the products.

thats the problem i'm finding. Loads of storage space but no showrooms :cry:

Sorry, can't help, but it seems to me that this is the problem with almost any serious capital purchase these days. We all want to see the stuff, in the flesh, in a showroom, so we can then decide to buy it online and save ourselves a couple of hundred quid. Shops are simply not a viable way of selling boxes any more.

And Yes, I'm just as much to blame as anyone else. Saw the Bosch mitre saw in Derby, bought it from Ax, saving £50 on the saw itself and getting a free stand into the bargain.

I wouldn't like to be a shop-keeper.

Just an observation.

Cheers
Steve

true, i went to currys yesterday to view the samsung side-side fridge/freezer plus the 37" toshiba LCD. I would never purchase from the shop as i could save nearly £600 on these items together online.

Back