John Makepeace exhibition

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Er, just let me consult my packed diary for a moment...

Hmm, 13th or 14th, you say? Well I think I could possibly squeeze it in. No promises, of course.

Given that it is not going to take all day, are we going to turn it into a Bash, or just meet up, say, "Thats nice", and go our separate ways? I can host a BYO Bash here if you like, or we can just turn up unannounced on Doug's doorstep with a 4-pack in our hands.

What sayest thou?
S

I'm game for either day slight preference for Sat tho.

Surely we must let it grow into a bash

I vote for Doug's - you keep him talking whilst I rifle his wood stash.
Although I'd never pass up a visit to Steve's.

I just like to make it quite clear I'm NOT a "Nottingham chap" but am OK about mixing with the lower orders.

Steve Maskery":3ivbhw4n said:
Any more takers for Sat 13th November 2010?
All those in favour say "Aye".
S

So...........

Steve
Pete
Lurker
Jon

Possibles:
Corset
Doug
Sean
Brian

lurker":munw7hu5 said:
Steve Maskery":munw7hu5 said:
Any more takers for Sat 13th November 2010?
All those in favour say "Aye".
S

So...........

Steve
Pete
Lurker
Jon

Possibles:
Corset
Doug
Sean
Brian

ProShop":munw7hu5 said:
JonnyD":munw7hu5 said:
How about the 13th or 14th of November?

cheers

jon

Sounds good to me.

Thanks for the heads up Alf

Ah, well I'll go on my own then :lol:

Hi All,

Having followed this thread & taken the hints :lol: , i had hope to run a bash on the 13th, indeed i`d hoped to have posted earlier than this about my intensions, but unfortunately circumstances dictate that i wont be able to attend the exhibition or organize a bash.

Sorry to disappoint those i had already spoken to, but i`m positive you will understand. I hope you all manage to meet up & enjoy the exhibition.

Cheers for now.

Doug.

Yes, sorry to hear that Doug. At least the exhibition is on for a while, so you should be able to get to it on another day if you want to.

So, chaps, looks like Plan B.

You are all welcome to come to my place if you want to. I can't produce a sit-down dinner any more, but I'm happy to bake a cake and provide venue. It doesn't have to be Posh anyway, does it? We had bacon sarnies at Jim's and they were fab.

I haven't got anything new to show off, but if you have, bring it along.

And if anyone else would like to host instead, that's fine by me.

I suggest we meet at the Gallery at, say, 11am, browse for an hour or so, then back to here (or wherever) to party.

Views?
S

Bump.
As far as I am aware, we haven't actually finalised this chaps. Are we on for this or am I going to be a sad middle-aged geezer with an anorak and Thermos flask all on my own gazing at exquisite furniture and telling everyone who will listen, "I coulda been a contenda"?

S

Hi, Chaps

We could meet up at the exibition and then come back to my house for light refershments (remember must tidy up the workshop)

Pete

Latest posts

Back