Jo sonja paints

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inaspin

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have been having a bit of a play with the above paints, but still have a long way to go in terms of creating anything that looks half decent. One of the things i am having trouble with is the red for some reason it always comes out purple, or more purple than red anyway.

Does anyone else use it and if so do you have the same problem, i am starting to wonder if the tube may be wrongly labeled as there is no way the colour could be described as red. Various people have now looked at it and it is a unanimous vote for purple.

It is the Jo sonja irredesant being applied to a black background. Any help or ideas appreciated.

Regards

Berns

Yep, mine looks more purple too on a black background.
Maybe that is the answer, the black background??

I haven't experimented too much yet.

Thank you for your replies that is a bit of a disappointing result I was hoping that it was just my tube. As I under stand it the darker the background the He more vivid the colour, the lighter the background the more subtle the colour, so I dont think it's the black causing it but I may be wrong.

I. Think I will contact the supplier and see what they have to say, if I get any answers or solutions I will post them here. Once again thank you for the replies.

Berns

Back