Jet 2244 Drum sander

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithkarl2007

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been on for a while, still adjusting to our new house move and working on some things in the house. Just as we moved into the house, a jet spindle moulder and drum sander came up on a classifieds site that I just couldn't let pass. The spindle moulder is perfect and came with a cutter block which takes cutters and limiters. The drum sander however is missing an important piece and as such was pretty much thrown in with the spindle moulder, 1250 euro for both.

Anyhoo, the drum sander is missing the motorised switch that controls the feed speed of the sander. The whole thing needs replacing as the seller could not find the housing or power cable from it. The unit is that on the right hand side of the machine. Does anyone know where I could get this part? I contacted Axminster but I think they have the part mixed up with another.

Attachments

• jet sander.jpg
    jet sander.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 260
Thanks for that. It is the motor assembly that attaches to the conveyor. It includes the whole electronic unit including the motor, switch, housing and cables that run to the main motor and the power point in the shop. I reckon it's going to be expensive to replace.

Back