It's the BIG Easter LN sell off...everything all SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
LN A2 chisels now surplus to requirements:

001small-2.jpg

This little lot is the 5 set version in the leather tool roll plus the 25mm big 'un, retailing for £284.95 at Axminster. Obviously used but fully fettled and in excellent condition...looking for £150 for five. 25mm SOLD set of five SOLD

Next up is a set of LN A2 mortise chisels, some of which are brand new (I've never used them :oops: ) and the only one that's been used (twice) is the: 3/8 SOLD...all chisels SOLD

small1.jpg

6mm chisel. This little lot would set you back £214 so asking £160

Next up is a set of LN O1 fishtail chisels: SOLD

003small.jpg

again mostly new (the small one's been used twice). These would cost £185.58, but willing here to sell individually for £45 each or £120 the set.

Then we come to the riff-raff, my pair of mismatched skews: SOLD

004small-1.jpg

which have been re-handed with walnut London pattern octagonal handles...£20 and finally my Spyderco 10000g: SOLD

005small.jpg

ceramic stone (this one is dead flat :wink: ) as it again is surplus as I can do everything it used to do with the SS papers This retails new for £74.50...yours for £50

All of this lot subject to p&p unless you're at Yandles on Saturday (as I will be), in which case, if you want anything, you won't need to pay the postie.

PM if interested and first one for any item secures - Rob

hi rob

come on , come on spit it out why ? thats a lot of expensive surplus requirements , youve not been in axminster tools by any chance lately have you, been tempted by something new have we , you know you wanna get it off your chest so spill the beans . hc :wink: :lol: :lol:

Everything on hold here for the moment as a forum member had the first PM in and is considering the purchase of the lot. More info on the 'morrow :wink: - Rob

scholar":2ho8zo70 said:
Rob

I have sent you a pm regarding the fishtail chisels and the ceramic stone

cheers
...again, not received.

I'll hear today from the member who may wish to 'bulk buy' [-o< so everything is 'on hold' at the moment as his PM was first. If the member doesn't want everything I'll deal with all the PM's on a 'first come, first served' basis - Rob

The forum member who wanted to buy all hasn't bid high enough and we failed to come to an 'understanding' :wink: ...so it's all for grabs!

The walnut handled skews have gone to Seanbaby...£20+p&p

The 3/8" mortise chisel is Harlequin's for £40+p&p

Scholar has been PM'd re the Fishtails and ceramic stone, as yet no reply - Rob

Rob

I have replied in the affirmative regarding the fishtail chisels and the ceramic stone.

Do let me know if you do not get my pm (I received yours ok)

cheers

scholar":1yqkj7e9 said:
Rob

I have replied in the affirmative regarding the fishtail chisels and the ceramic stone.

Do let me know if you do not get my pm (I received yours ok)

cheers
PM received and fishtails plus Spyderco now sold, to be possibly picked up at Yandles next weekend - Rob

Having read your recent blog post I can see whats going on here...I was thinking you had taken up fishing instead. :shock:

Ed

Mr Ed":1dw969x4 said:
Having read your recent blog post I can see whats going on here...I was thinking you had taken up fishing instead. :shock:

Ed
Glad someone can put 2 and 2 together Ed :wink: - Rob

Jap chisels eh...

From what I can tell though, you've only got a couple of chisels so far and yet have parted company with all your LNs. I assume a bigger chisel purchase is on the way.

By the way Rob, I'll spend a little time going through the stones to get my chisels prepped and dead sharp, but several hours! On one chisel :shock: You must have the patience of a saint.... and a shop floor covered in 2 inch thick rubber in case of accidental droppage

Oh dear Rob....I hope I was not involved in invoking this migration!!

I am frantically whittling a piece of oak about 5mm square and about 10" long (I am in a metric transitional stage...backwards!!!) at the moment....don't ask...but the Japanese chisel is doing a FINE job!

Jim

jimi43":12uj6hyx said:
Oh dear Rob....I hope I was not involved in invoking this migration!!

Jim
Yes Jim...you are the chief culprit, the blame can be dumped fairly and squarely on your doorstep :lol: :lol: - Rob

Ironballs":7mqfapbn said:
Jap chisels eh...

From what I can tell though, you've only got a couple of chisels so far and yet have parted company with all your LNs. I assume a bigger chisel purchase is on the way.

By the way Rob, I'll spend a little time going through the stones to get my chisels prepped and dead sharp, but several hours! On one chisel :shock: You must have the patience of a saint.... and a shop floor covered in 2 inch thick rubber in case of accidental droppage

PM sent re 25mm LN...and yes once they've all gone, I'll be contacting Matthew :wink:

25mm sold - Rob

Back