it went wrong so....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wood yew believe it !

Established Member
Reaction score
well this did start as a kind of classic nibble cum nut bowl for a friend but it met with an accident, as you can see from the base i started to do some indexing work (im into that at the moment) but i totally screwed up drilling a few of the holes, so instead of the burning bin i just started "playing" with the drill and it ended up like this, the management has nabbed it for a "T" light, even though i told her it wasnt quite the right shape, but she likes it and i suppose thats all that matters!
and yes chas im ready for your "holey wrath" [-X

padauk.20cm12cm oiled and buffed with paper towel

woodturningandstuff132.jpg

woodturningandstuff131.jpg

Hi WYBI,

Quite an unusual design, yet very eye catching. 'er' indoors has got a good idea about the light, would look very effective in a corner.

Just out of curiosity, what are you going to do with the bits that came out of the holes? :whistle:

Ruddy marvelous, if all your mistakes come out that well you will have to stop admitting to them.

That's got to be the flashiest colander I've ever seen :lol:

Seriously, I like the idea of it as a light holder. It's nice when you get something good out of a mistake or dig isn't it.

Pete

Back