Is There A Site Problem ?.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff, the site is back to normal working order this morning, my sincere thanks to the persons or person who corrected it.

I note that the (Tesco) advert has been removed from the left column, was this ad the cause of the problem?.
Not that it matters, its just good to be able to enjoy the site again. :D :D :D

Many thanks again.

Chris R.

For the record, as of this post:

Vanilla I.E 8 with HOST (small and large content versions) File in Windows, delays on thread/page display 5-10 seconds, liveable.
I.E 8 with In-Private Filtering Selected, no discernible delay in thread or page refresh, even better.

@CHJ:

Thank you very much Sir. Confirm everything going at "rocket speed" this end (with In Private filtering turned ON but without using Den's special Comand Prompt "iexplore" fix).

Krgds
AES

AES":zgf0x6d9 said:
@CHJ:

Thank you very much Sir. Confirm everything going at "rocket speed" this end (with In Private filtering turned ON but without using Den's special Comand Prompt "iexplore" fix).

Krgds
AES

Not down to me other than trying to pinpoint the problem with Admin.

As a matter of interest did you do a Windows update released earlier today?

Not sure which is the most significant cause and effect.
Windows update or UKW Admin update.

If you have not done a windows update today then we know it's solely down to Admin adjustments.

Can currently run here without any filtering with no problems.

Hullo CHJ. No, no Windows update today (I don't have one waiting - I've seen in the past - before my wife got her Win 8 - that her Win update and my own didn't always arrive at the same time - a couple of days difference sometimes).

So thanks to "Admin".

AES

Thanks, my two machines updated automatically (and they were large updates) before I had chance to check Admin changes.

Back