Is axminsters nuneaton shop open tommorow?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willis

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

Have looked on the web, emailed and telephone but no messages giving opening hours? hoped for an out of office, or recorded message!

Its a good 2 hours for me so like to get there for 9am?

anyone any ideas?

thanks

The last email in the email club had the holiday opening hours. I deleted mine but just a heads up for anyone else if they check it has it in the email somewhere.

Thanks all I shall go and have a look tommorow am, they say its the biggest tool shop in the Midlands, and axminsters biggest so should be good, and probably expensive!

Willis":1ep9e3mp said:
Thanks all I shall go and have a look tommorow am, they say its the biggest tool shop in the Midlands, and axminsters biggest so should be good, and probably expensive!

I went just before Xmas & can confirm it can be very very expensive #-o #-o

Doug B":28zlq1r1 said:
I went just before Xmas & can confirm it can be very very expensive #-o #-o
Their High Wycombe shop was shut when I got there not long after 3pm yesterday...
Had a browse when I got home...
...It's possible to spend money with them even when the shops are shut. :oops:
At least I saved over £10 on the new catalogue prices :)

I was in the World of Festool on Tuesday. Brilliant shop, all the big machines out for you to see an all the hand tools as well. It like heaven. I managed to get away only spending £115. :oops:

Latest posts

Back