Irish Woodwork Forum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T&TW

Reaction score
Hi all,

Its been quite a while since I've been on here.

I just want to let people know, especially any woodworkers based in Ireland that in response to a complete lack of Irish woodworking sites and forums, I have set up a website which contains a forum.

The forum can be accessed at http://www.throughandtruewoodwork.com/forum

or through the main site
http://www.throughandtruewoodwork.com

The site is only just up and is still developing. At the moment the forum has no members but I'm just putting it out there to let Irish woodworkers know that theres is now some where to go in addition to the fantastic UK forums. Of course UK users are welcome to join!

Thanks

Ciaran

Thanks...

Its really not for me. I just want to do my bit because I know how hard it was when I was starting out to connect with other woodworkers in Ireland.

Hopefully I'll get round to adding some reviews and how-to's and stuff soon

T&TW":29cr57qd said:
Thanks...

Its really not for me. I just want to do my bit because I know how hard it was when I was starting out to connect with other woodworkers in Ireland.

Hopefully I'll get round to adding some reviews and how-to's and stuff soon
Sounds good...I can see some Irish bashes looming :wink: - Rob

Good Luck!! We need summat like this here. Croppyboy an' his muckers had a nice wee thread on ieboards a while back, but it needed momentum - which is what your venture may give it. I'm in Belfast and I'm aware of about 6 or 8 ukworkshoppers locally, Brendan Mac in Armagh, Croppy in 'the soft centre' :lol: , so a get-together might be an idea at some point.

Sam

My ears are burning........ :D

Well done T&TW, looks like a nice site and a well layed out forum with plenty of well defined sections! I shall be frequenting, so pull up an aul' chair! :p

Yeah Croppy, mine too :D

I was looking at the site and it is well laid out. This has potential.

Brendan

hey there,

I'm in the Kerry/Limerick area and delighted to see something like this up and running. Best of luck, and I hope we can help by supporting the forum.

Eoin

Back