Interesting 1930's cabinet on Ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Night Train

Established Member
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with me but if you like the 1930's style then this would make a great tool cabinet for a workshop.

Ebay Linky

I would bid on it myself but its out of my price range and I am already making my own to fit a trolley.

I too like them both but I love this one!

BSt9E8w2kKGrHgoOKkMEjlLmTphBKEoBNg_.jpg

BSt9FlgBGkKGrHgoOKj0EjlLmRc54BKEoFM.jpg

We're having an extension built later this year and I am going to end up with a small room 12' x 5' as my study. Something like this would allow me to double it up as a little home workshop.

I can feel an entry for next year's competition coming on!

:lol:

Cheers
Brad

Hi all

what a shame :( it's to be separated from the tools may have been the original one's would have made it a much more authentic item to bidders then, ooh would that fetch some money then , you can just see them in the drawers, pity . hc

Head Clansman wrote:

Sad it's to be separated from the tools may have been the original one's would have made it a much more authentic item to bidders then, ooh would that fetch some money then , you can just see them in the drawers, pity . hc

You mean like this one:

44-728.jpg

from http://www.davidstanley.com/tools we have sold.htm which sold for only £1900 - but that was back in 2004. I wonder what it would fetch now?

Andy

BradNaylor":2a8i1vgf said:
I too like them both but I love this one!

BSt9E8w2kKGrHgoOKkMEjlLmTphBKEoBNg_.jpg

BSt9FlgBGkKGrHgoOKj0EjlLmRc54BKEoFM.jpg

We're having an extension built later this year and I am going to end up with a small room 12' x 5' as my study. Something like this would allow me to double it up as a little home workshop.

I can feel an entry for next year's competition coming on!

:lol:

Cheers
Brad

And there's me thinking that this sort of tool cabinet is something the cabinet maker would not use, if I recall too posh to put tools in.

I reckon that the 2nd. one and the one in the David Stanley link are one and the same. Look at the mallets in the right hand door. The dates also tie up.

Hi tony

I reckon that the 2nd. one and the one in the David Stanley link are one and the same. Look at the mallets in the right hand door. The dates also tie up.

hmm i did notice that as well could be your right there . hc

Back