Insulation?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taffy Turner":2nsw4qwm said:
Not me! I don't eat lamb. I don't really like it, and when you have a pet sheep, it tends to put you off eating them!

I don't eat horsemeat either for the same reason (got 12 of the b*gg*rs)!!

Regards

Gary

Reminds me of a true story re a farmers wife that would purchase the lambs she had hand reared from her husband to avoid them going to market

Is there a moral in your response. I think I know where you coming from but being thick I wouldn't like to miss the point. It's a bit like getting rid of you dog. About 20 or so yrs ago I had this working Collie, beautiful looking dog, Jack, bright as a button and probably more intelligent than me. When I said "NO" he'd look at me as if to say "You can sod off" I could walk him for 5 miles in the morning, but he wouldn't poo. Until he got home. Then he'd run about another 25 miles round the garden, wearing out what little grass there was left and dump everwhere. Not a pleasant job at 7 am before you go to work and it's a hell of a thing to get rid of at the end of the week.

Anyway it got to the situation that I could no longer cope so I let him go to a friend who had a small holding. Last I heard (some years ago) he was still rounding up cattle and loving every minute of it. Coming back every five or so minutes for a stroke and then back to nipping at they ankles.

Loads of anecdotes in the memory bank.

Not sure this is the right Forum to spill them out on - but you got to smile at some point in the day.

Best wishes to all
M

Back