I'm done with the For Sale section of the site

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what should happen is when someone uses the forsale forum it should mean they automatically agree to abide by the rules .............. hang on a minute ha

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

RogerP":2xuewf1e said:
phil.p":2xuewf1e said:
"I agree with the for sale section being shut down (as it was in the previously mentioned on a photography) - it is not fit for purpose anyway."

Works perfectly well for me. :D
Just for the record I didn't suggest the "for sale" section should be shut down. I was just warning what happened on another forum.

I wasn't quoting you, Roger, I was quoting the OP. :D

paulm":tfnt7ohn said:
Bodgers":tfnt7ohn said:
Thought I was back in the school playground there for a moment, it's not your ball to take away and the rest of us would quite like to keep playing thank you very much :roll: :lol:

That's why I said it was my opinion.

I think its fairly clear from this thread nothing will change anyway - so I wouldn't worry.

Bodgers":2irrqtql said:
paulm":2irrqtql said:
Bodgers":2irrqtql said:
Thought I was back in the school playground there for a moment, it's not your ball to take away and the rest of us would quite like to keep playing thank you very much :roll: :lol:

That's why I said it was my opinion.

I think its fairly clear from this thread nothing will change anyway - so I wouldn't worry.

You have been around long enough to know that was the case when you started this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back