Ideas for home made gift?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LFS19

Established Member
Reaction score
It’s become a thing now that every year for her birthday, I make my girlfriend something.
Up until now it’s been mostly various types of personalised jewellery boxes and trinkets.

I want to do something different this time but I don’t know what.

Has anyone any ideas for something nice I can make as a gift for my girlfriend that’s a bit different?

Many thanks :D

Something to be used at work-related pen, desk tidy, etc?

LFS19":pksmvx6y said:
It’s become a thing now that every year for her birthday, I make my girlfriend something.
Up until now it’s been mostly various types of personalised jewellery boxes and trinkets.

Has anyone any ideas for something nice I can make as a gift for my girlfriend that’s a bit different?

Coffee table. Bedside table. Three legged stool for the bathroom. A mirror surround. A coopered waste paper basket. A blanket box. A long bow...... It all sort of depends on the circumstances.

LFS19":3ao0o8p7 said:

Bandsaw box, any shape you like. Perfect for something different.

Picture frame. I made one with butterflies on the frame.

My girl loved both of those.

If youve been together long enough to run out of ideas, I'd say to "MAKE an honest woman of her"
:shock: (hammer) (hammer) :lol:

Back