Ice Pick Headaches

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doorframe

Established Member
Reaction score
Ice Pick Headaches. Ever heard of them? I hadn't, until today. Also called Primary stabbing headaches.

Been getting them for about a month now. Sometimes it's every 3-4 minutes, and sometimes 10-15 minutes. Not keeping me awake at night though. Haven't had a migraine for about 25yrs, but these mini-migraines are wearing me down.

Has anyone here suffered them? as they appear to be quite common. Did you take any medication or find the cause? Mine are from my right temple to above and behind my right eye.

Only 'cure' I find on the net is constant headache tablets. It will be a trip to the doctor if they don't go away on their own.

http://www.healthcentral.com/migraine/types-of-headaches-35919-5.html

what is it about blokes not wanting to see the Doc??? That attitude killed my dad 30 years ago! So bloody what if they stick things up yer bum etc....isn't that better than being dead! Rant over.

Don't ever try and diagnose your own medical problem. 10 years ago I did exactly that. Every few days the diagnosis changed dependent on which web site I had been reading. I must have gone through over 10 very serious illnesses. Eventually and in conclusion I decided that I had 3 months to live. :shock:

MIGNAL":182l7vui said:
Don't ever try and diagnose your own medical problem. 10 years ago I did exactly that. Every few days the diagnosis changed dependent on which web site I had been reading. I must have gone through over 10 very serious illnesses. Eventually and in conclusion I decided that I had 3 months to live. :shock:

I spat my tea all over my laptop reading this :)

Latest posts

Back