I would like a new workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18ft of shelving, I'm in paradise.

Used offcuts of Iroko mainly and not wanting to use the stuff for any higher end projects, (the laboratary board has been nothing but aggro since I made the first cut)
11w.jpg

Attachments

• 11w.jpg
    11w.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 67
Empty shelving just looks wrong..fill 'er up John. Then start planning your next organizational masterpiece.

Lons":u9bgj1tc said:
monkeybiter":u9bgj1tc said:
so they can park their backside and watch daytime telly.

EH :?:

Daytime telly is a myth surely!
Now I believe in Santa and the tooth fairy but that's stretching it a bit far :roll: I mean - who would watch telly during the day - it's bad enough in the evenings.

Bob

Ye cannae beat a bit of Soccer Saturday with Jeff and co!!!

looking good john looks like its coming together cant wait to see the finished article , would like to see pics of your machines when you finished if possible :)

mac1012":1ervhpmr said:
looking good john looks like its coming together cant wait to see the finished article , would like to see pics of your machines when you finished if possible :)

OH dear, its filling up. (the top shelf is only empty containers so not too bad)

12w.jpg

But more pics to come in a moment.

Attachments

• 12w.jpg
    12w.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 34
After nearly 57 years of DIY I have finally got all my screws in one display unit and out of carton containers.

14w.jpg

I am going to put a clear polythene curtain across the front later to keep out the dust.

One of the old containers which housed the number 3 screws and took up previous shelf space.

18w.jpg

Next task is to enclose my router table set up to keep in the dust,(one of the greatest dust enhancers around).
so enclosing with waste boards, drilling a drain hole at whte circle and putting a potty underneath. :oops:

17w.jpg

I have managed to free up some space from this cupboard shelving erected last year.

15w.jpg

And my bench is getting clearer.

16w.jpg

Oh, and I am putting a new roof on the old coal cupboard outside, whilst its dry today, going to put the paints and garden equipment out there.

Attachments

• 14w.jpg
    14w.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 29
  • 18w.jpg
    18w.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 17w.jpg
    17w.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 15w.jpg
    15w.jpg