How to make DT by hand

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good pics but it's the google translation that is really useful. It's even better than 80's japanese motorbike manuals, I quote:-

"To happened incollaggio you arrange the drawer in the vice and piallate the two flanks for giving a levigato and perfect aspect to the joint. Used qualunche pialla, even if the low-angle they are from preferring itself."

So next time I cut some dovetails just need to get the incollaggio right, concentrate on the old piallation and make sure the levigato is spot on and I will be laughing. :lol:

spadge":1zyw1pm2 said:
Good pics but it's the google translation that is really useful. It's even better than 80's japanese motorbike manuals, I quote:-

"To happened incollaggio you arrange the drawer in the vice and piallate the two flanks for giving a levigato and perfect aspect to the joint. Used qualunche pialla, even if the low-angle they are from preferring itself."

So next time I cut some dovetails just need to get the incollaggio right, concentrate on the old piallation and make sure the levigato is spot on and I will be laughing. :lol:

eheheheh thats' very funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK-OK!!! the next time I will translate the text 8)

Latest posts

Back