How to apply glue evenly to lots of long 20mm edges?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to apply the glue then use a small seam roller (wall papering) to even it out.

There is a system on the market where you roll the edge with one glue and the edging with another and clamp the two together for about a nanosecond. You can trim it with a Lamello thingie straight away, leaving a finished surface ready for spraying. I forget what it is called but I have seen it in action. It is very good. I bet it is also very expensive, I guess it depends how much you need to do.

There was a guy on here, I forget his name, I forget his online name, I forget, I forget. Lincolnshire. Big bloke with a beard. Hmm, a big woodworker with a beard, that should narrow it down a bit, eh? Makes kitchens. Hosted an Open Day. Top Notch.

I forget.

But it was him.

Steve Maskery":cnm9mom0 said:
There was a guy on here, I forget his name, I forget his online name, I forget, I forget. Lincolnshire. Big bloke with a beard. Hmm, a big woodworker with a beard, that should narrow it down a bit, eh? Makes kitchens. Hosted an Open Day. Top Notch.

I forget.

But it was him.

Would that be JonnyD? He has a workshop in Lincolnshire; makes top notch kitchens; hosted an open day; sometimes has a beard.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Latest posts

Back