How many zeros in a billion?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StevieB":2tc731hl said:
barkwindjammer":2tc731hl said:
the truth is, the more 'sophisticated' we get as a species, the more of a 'rip-roaring-c^nt-of it' we make' for more and more species-including our own, take a petrie dish, introduce a 'colony' and let it grow and grow, within time - the original is expired-replaced by another-rats or ants possibly

Prof N Orvecicus

I am going to take a wild stab in the dark and sugget that you are not actually a professor are you? :wink:

Steve

Well I'll be Damned, how very dare you !

mr grimsdale":2bga8exi said:
Lons":2bga8exi said:
(and I can't vouch for accuracy).

Note disclaimer in my initial post!

I don't agree with it either but as a taxpayer who hates paying tax several times over on already taxed income, it definately does push a few buttons :(

Bob
It'd be good if we had the option of paying no taxes. Of course in return we would have to give up the right to vote, use of public roads, health service, state education, protection of the armed forces, civil rights, police, emergency services etc etc a long list possible here.

I don't mind paying taxes for exactly the reasons you quote but as I stated, I definately hate paying tax over and over again on income already taxed! And detest the waste and "alleged" corruption :x

HC :-I absolutely agree - doesn't matter who's in control! =D>

mr Grimsdale :-
...THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
More stupid than funny

Being pedantic - I didn't write this, just copied and passed it on. :roll:

hi

rip off britain this place is known as :evil: , no matter what you do or what you buy we are being massively ripped off with (everything) we buy tax tax tax mad ,also the manufacturers are charging what they like nowadays with little or no control over them , and as for politicians theres no party that any better than another, just lately all parties have shown there true colours caught with there hand in our pockets well and truly, been me or you we would be serving time now. :evil: rant over
:evil: , :lol: :lol: keep smiling we just gotta take what come aint we. hc :wink:

head clansman":1ev4mzjv said:
hi

rip off britain this place is known as :evil: , no matter what you do or what you buy we are being massively ripped off with (everything) we buy tax tax tax mad ,also the manufacturers are charging what they like nowadays with little or no control over them , and as for politicians theres no party that any better than another, just lately all parties have shown there true colours caught with there hand in our pockets well and truly, been me or you we would be serving time now. :evil: rant over
:evil: , :lol: :lol: keep smiling we just gotta take what come aint we. hc :wink:

Absolutely agree HC and whilst "the grass is always greener etc." having travelled extensively during the past few years, you soon find out just exactly how much we are ripped off - hence the grumpy old guy :(

Back