How about this then???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
Went to Norfolk Saw Services open day today with my son, daughter and wife.

Now I know that you are all going to be saying "Why did you take your wife?"

Well I was very good, I looked, I touched, I chatted but with Mrs Dodge refrained from buying anything.

I turn my back for thirty seconds and return to find my wife carrying a brand new Bosch GEX 125 - 1 AE Professional random orbit sander under her arm.

On asking why she had it she said she preferred the size of it to my Metabo as she has small hands and plus James would be able to use it.

Now I didnt have a problem with that at all - it was only as we were driving home though she told me she had put it on my account :shock: :shock: :shock:

Great hey - take your wife and kids - refrain from buying anything but my wife has new goodies and I paid for them #-o #-o

mailee":2dlytfht said:
:lol: :lol: Luckily my wife has no interest in my woodwork....and I don't have accounts. :wink:

Same here mailee but with a difference, my wife likes to goto places with me to make sure I don't go overboard spending and if I say no you do not need to love, Then it is in the dog house for me untill SWMBO decides that I have suffered enough lol.

Cheers

Dave

andypo":1ldpukbi said:
So is the metabo up for sale....

No the Matabo is mine!

As for the Festool - yes there was alot there but she said herself that she thought it appeared very overpriced!

Dodge":36ukw3gq said:
On asking why she had it she said she preferred the size of it to my Metabo as she has small hands and plus James would be able to use it.

So really its one for James' toolbox, and because he has made you very proud with his table she will know there is no way your going to complain!!! :lol: :lol:

You are never going to win Rog, just next time ask her to stay in the car.

Stew

No Stew, Sarah helps me in the workshop alot when the kids are at school - she bought the sander for herself to use!

Back