Hollow spiral day

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFC

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok Andy and anyone else that wants to join in :lol: Lets see who can make a hollow spiral eeerrmm candlestick holder by 5 pm tonight . :D

jason , have you nothing better to do whilst waiting for scrits "name that machine" ????????????

JFC":26xxi8bv said:
Ok Andy and anyone else that wants to join in :lol: Lets see who can make a hollow spiral eeerrmm candlestick holder by 5 pm tonight . :D

First thing is I aint got a legacy, :wink: Second thing is you made yours yesterday :wink: :wink: so it aint fair :lol:

Now now :lol: Anyway Mel is the only one that cheats at games around here :shock: :lol:
DSC00010.jpg

WOOOOHOOO It didn't break !

Hi Jason

You never mentioned at time :?

Only just logged on

I will just nip down the shed and have a go :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy

senior":2jfnxnl5 said:
You never heard of a day of rest, I try and avoid working at weekends.

Lucky for some as I am trying to get some more of my back door done :wink:
I need it finish it soon as the lock on the old one is not at its best :(

I try not to work weekends also . But woodwork is my hobby as well as my trade . Im not one to sit around doing nothing so playing on the Legacy while the roast cooks is fun for me .

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:roll: No need to harp on about it !

:lol: Nice one mate , have you just gone and done that ?

JFC":3sd9jdh5 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:roll: No need to harp on about it !

Is it me or is that the pot calling the kettle black :shock: :roll: :wink:

Ps Did he do that first time

( I will get my coat ) :D

mel and john":1zoc87vg said:
jason , have you nothing better to do whilst waiting for scrits "name that machine" ????????????
You'll be waiting a while for that, then, I did say Christmas....... :wink:

JFC":smf3a9uf said:
:
:lol: Nice one mate , have you just gone and done that ?

Yes Jason :^o ha ha

when did you do yours then?

Yes Colin that was my first attempt took me about 2 hours didnt know Jason had thrown down the challenge till this morning and when I had a go realized I didnt have a 3/8" cutter only 1/2" which was too big, found a blunt one so I had to take it slowly.

Andy

:lol:
I did mine this afternoon , i think you have to take it slow near the end anyway as it tends to wobble and snap as i've had happen before . I had to support mine with my hand near the end as it was starting to wobble and bite .

Its given me a stiff neck

I kept bending down to watch until like you say its starts to wobble and you think any minute now its gonna snap...

Good fun though

Andy

Latest posts

Back