Holdfasts.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergroundhunter

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that Maguire workbenches is no longer showing Richards holdfasts on their website??? I am in the market for some as well, just my luck :cry: . Looks like its fine tools for some Gramercy ones, I would rather support someone locl(ish) than a US company though.

Matt

I don't know why they have vanished from Richard M's site Matt - I sent him a new batch last week.

:-k

I can always make you a pair if there is a problem.

TBH I was sure I had seen them a week or two ago on Richard M's site but I thought I must have been mistaken. I would love a pair of your holdfasts, I missed the last batch you did for the forum.

Matt

They were there a fortnight or so ago but with the 'sold out' sign. He ordered some more and about three days after I sent them the option disappeared all together. :?

Why not give him a shout - maybe he doesn't know or is busy with something and hasn't got around to it.

This is getting strange now guys. Have just gone to RM's shop to pop him a quick email and they are back???? Oh well I will place an order then.

Matt

Richard's partner Helen said on their blog a few weeks ago that she was doing a lot of work to update their online content, including building a new website, so it is more than likely that its just as a result of this work.

Latest posts

Back