Hobby websites

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigmorgan

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd start this thread for everyone to share their favourite websites they use for their hobbies, I have 3 to start things off, one you probably know about and two that are not so well known, my other big hobby is pepakura/papercraft, particularly animals which I like to make and hide around the school for the kids to find
Yours for the making - Instructables this site has instructional guides for everything you could imagine, I've used it for years and many of our teachers have found it very useful for use in school.
Canon Creative Park I've build almost all of the paper animals from this site, there are basic models for children up to realistic models that require some skill, the Bald Eagle looks absolutely amazing hanging from our library ceiling among hot air balloons and clouds.
Home | website-johan-scherft I've built a few of this guys birds and the level of detail he has in them is amazing, they look so realistic I've had several members of staff come to me saying they've seen a bird in the hallway, they do feel a little silly when I point out that the bird is made of paper 😁

20181029_081755.jpg
20190124_172540.jpg
20201203_165149.jpg
20210222_161231.jpg
20210329_221157.jpg

Those birds are absolutely incredible.
I admit I looked at the pictures before reading your text and I thought they were real/taxidermy.
Amazing work.

Those birds are absolutely incredible.
I admit I looked at the pictures before reading your text and I thought they were real/taxidermy.
Amazing work.
Thanks 😁 I only build them, the hard part of designing is other people's work, I'll get some more pics of the ones I have in school later

Back