Hi from corby

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Man Sudor

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Jon (41) from corby.
Completely new to woodworking, but have spent about the last 2 years watching YT videos on ppl making some epic things, from chopping boards to tables to even flags.
I've bitten the bullet and got some basic tools and thought I'll join here after lurking for a while.
Would love to try making some simple things to start coaster etc for Xmas present.
Are there any good groups around the Corby area that ppl know of, I know there are wood turning grps and that might be something in the future but for now I'll like to get the basic of woodworking down.

Anyway nice to meet u all.

Jon

Hi and welcome- woodworking is a brilliant hobby to take up . I don’t know your area at all but there is always a lot of members that speak of ( mens sheds) where you can get help and improve your knowledge of woodworking and the associated tools and techniques. There are possible members near your neck of the woods that can further help you . Utube is ok but nothing compared to getting stuck in yourself. Ask if you need advice and good luck to you.

Back