help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scroller frank

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have just bought another scrollsaw ,from e bay,
(almost new and quite local) :D . but , and theres always a---but ---it has a no volt switch on it, wich means i can't use my foot switch !!!! so i now have to let go of my work ,to stop and start the b$%**$y thing! , not very safe in my view, :? The question is, can the switch be replaced with a proper switch?
as i don't like the idear of letting go of something, and then switching a machine on, :shock: as the blade ,having been threaded through the hole , is able to move the wood up and down as it starts!!! and i am left to hold me bit of wood, with only one hand! (the same applies to stopping it)
any ideers please,
thanks -----Frank---------

Yes, Frank..but there may be an easier solution depending on the design of the NVR.

If you are using your footswitch to supply power then that becomes the on/off switch. So if you can get inside your NVR then why not bypass it internally so that it is out of circuit?

Thanks Roger,

Hadn't thought of removing it altogether , but that sounds the sensible
option! :D .
i find the foot switch much easier ,and more convenient.

thank again ,i will adjourn to the shed with a cup of coffe, and see what can be done.
thank's----------- -Frank---------

Latest posts

Back